Property Disposal

To properly dispose of old or broken office equipment or supplies, a Surplus Property Disposal Request is required. This should be done for everything from old desktop printers, unused 3-hole binders, old furniture, to random old office equipment. 

*IT Services handles disposals of computers and other IT equipment/supplies

Contact: with questions on pickups and help

All ASU property must be processed by Surplus Property. Refer to their website for policies and procedures.