Moving Expenses

  1. Refer to our guide (link to Moving Guide for New Faculty), IRS Publication 521 and FIN 420–03: Moving Expenses
  2. How Submit Your Claim for Reimbursement
    1. Please print and sign part C of the Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Worksheet (we will fill out the rest)
    2. Please create an operation Purchase/Reimbursement e-form and attach all the documentation to the ticket.
    3. Please send the original signed Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Worksheet, original itemized receipts and a copy of your offer letter to:  Attention: Michael Mumpower, Mail Code 3520